bloger image

bloger image

Thursday, August 27, 2015

ANOTHER BEFORE AND AFTER! 
           
It's been a while since I have done another "before and after" and since I did this fun shoot last week I thought I would share this one! 
Here is the original image:

First off, I erased the string from the flying bird(duh)...we don't want that there, right! We want to make it as realistic as possible! ;)
Then I added a
starry night sky as a layer for the background set to "screen" and then erased where I didn't need it to show(mostly over the bird and T-Rex). When I was happy with the look I flattened it and put the image through OnOne Perfect Effects to get a little more punch and here is how it turned out.

I did a few variations...on the 3rd and 4th image I also added a bokeh effect light layer I affectionately call my "bubble effect". I also added a motion blur to the 3rd image.
Toy animals are a fun way to experiment and create fun fanciful worlds...they let the child in you get out and have fun sometimes!! :)




3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.